A pair of highback easy chairs with teak frame. Sides, back and loose seat cushion upholstered with black leather. Designed 1954. Made by cabinetmaker Peder Pedersen, with maker's label.
Provenance: Director Christian Vanggaards collection, Sæby Fiskeindustri.
Model presented at The Copenhagen Cabinetmakers' Guild Exhibition at Designmuseum Danmark, 1954.
Literature: Grete Jalk [ed.]: “40 Years of Danish Furniture Design”, vol. 3, pp. 250–251, 296–297.