(b. Chaux-de-Fonds 1887, d. Roquebrune-Cap-Martin 1965)
“LC 4 Villa Church”. Chaiselongue with chromed steel frame, black metal base, crossbars of blueish/greyish metal. Loose cushion upholstered with white cow hide, neck pillow with black leather. Designed 1928. Manufactured and marked by Cassina. L. 152 cm.
Cassina started to re-issue this model from 2012.
The model was manufactured for the first time in 1928 for Villa Church in Ville-d'Avray.
Serial no. 000524.