With the Beatles, A Hard Days Night, Beatles for Sale, Danish Pressing. Please Please Me, The White Album. UK Pressing. 1960s. (5)
1. With the Beatles. PMC 1206-Mono. Denmark 1963. 1. Pressing. Danish Old Parlophone Gold 8-star label version. “You Really Gotta [instead of: Got A] Hold On Me” misspelt on side two label and on rear cover. Sleeve is printed and made by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd. Laminated flipback cover.
2. A Hard Days Night. PMC 1230-Mono. Denmark 1964. 1.-2. Pressing. Danish Old Parlophone Black/Silver label. Sleeve: Flipback. Printed and made by Ernest J. Day & Co.
3. Beatles for Sale. PMC 1240-Mono. Denmark 1964. 1.-2. Pressing. Danish New Parlophone Purple/Silver label. “Recording first published 1964” on the left under label matrix code. “Gatefold'”sleeve.
4. Please Please Me. PMC 1202-Mono. UK 1963–64. 3.-5. Pressing. Parlophone Black/Yellow label. ''Recording first published 1963'' to left. Printed and Made by Ernest J. Day & Co. Ltd. London.
5. The Beatles “The White Album”. Apple Records PCS 7067/68-Stereo. UK 1968. Early Pressing. Sleeve with embossed lettering (The Beatles) No. 0581803. Open from the top on gate-fold jacket sleeve. Included four glossy photographs, a double-sided poster, black inner sleeves.